With new spaces opening in 2017, BizDojo is on the hunt for awesome humans to fill them! We need three Community Ambassadors to be the daily source of delight in our spaces in Parnell, Takapuna and Ponsonby.
Our Community Ambassadors play a major role in the success of our company. For many people, you are their first impression of BizDojo and it's your job to ensure that anyone that comes through our door is looked after and matched up with the right people. Our Community Ambassador is famous in their friend group for being the one people can always count on, and as a customer-centric company, BizDojo is counting on you to be the daily source of delight for our community.
That's the brief of what we're looking for, but first, you need to know if you'll even like working with us. We think you will.
BizDojo isn't just a room full of desks - it's an innovative coworking and collaboration network with a passion for encouraging our community, wrapping them with the necessary support and connections so that they can grow.
We are deliberate in our curation of our diverse community of freelancers and businesses from all industries and we actively encourage an open, experimental and collaborative culture through events, projects, programmes and the opportunity to bump into just the right person in the kitchen (seriously).
Check out our Youtube channel for a glimpse into the BizDojo world: http://bit.ly/1WTVOAP
You understand that every person that walks in our door is important, whether they're a potential investor, a prospective resident or your boss's mum. It's your job to ensure our customers consistently receive the full BizDojo experience.
You'll be wearing many hats so you've got to be good at switching between them as needed. You can switch from working on a spreadsheet to moving some boxes and welcoming someone into the space. You can do it all with ease and a smile. You'll also respond to queries over the phone, chat, email and social media so you need to be a highly-organised, confident multitasker.
You know that speed of response is extremely important, but you can walk that fine line between speed and accuracy. You are a master of being direct and friendly in the same sentence.
And last but not least, you always manage to exceed our customer's expectations even when something doesn't quite go as planned.
- You have a can-do attitude and embrace the challenges of our fast-paced work environment.
- You are an optimist, who can turn a dissatisfied person into a satisfied resident.
- You are known for your friendliness and enthusiasm.
- You don't mind answering the same question multiple times in the same day, because it's a different customer each time - each one is another chance to make someone's day.
- You are the Master of First Impressions.
What You'll Get
- Be the first impression of one of BizDojo's brand-spankin-new spaces
- Work with an incredible national team of smart, caring, and driven people.
- A home at our kicka** BizDojo coworking space.
Send your CV and cover letter to Maire Boyce at firstname.lastname@example.org