We're on the hunt for a Community Coordinator who can deliver an exceptional resident experience to ensure our members thrive in our awesome, innovative environment. We need someone who will create real connections with our community of creative freelancers and businesses, and develop an in-depth understanding of their business needs.
Building and maintaining close relationships with members gives this role a powerful platform to facilitate beneficial connections between residents, engage in meaningful conversations and essentially amplify the experiences of the community.
That's the brief of what we're looking for, but first, you need to know if you'll even like working with us. We think you will.
BizDojo isn't just a room full of desks - it's an innovative coworking and collaboration network with a passion for encouraging our community, wrapping them with the necessary support and connections so that they can grow.
We are deliberate in our curation of our diverse community of freelancers and businesses from all industries and we actively encourage an open, experimental and collaborative culture through events, projects, programmes and the opportunity to bump into just the right person in the kitchen (seriously).
Check out our Youtube channel for a glimpse into the BizDojo world: http://bit.ly/1WTVOAP
As Community Coordinator it is your mission to deliver an exceptional resident experience to ensure our members thrive in our awesome environment. You will achieve this through building and maintaining close relationships with members in order to facilitate beneficial connections between residents, engage in meaningful conversations and amplify the experience of the community.
You will work hard to convert new customers, provide consistent induction of new residents, and keep up-to-date with each existing resident and their business needs. Plus, you'll do it all in alignment with the BizDojo values.
Our community is first and foremost centred around our network of coworking and collaboration spaces and that's why this role is also heavily focused on maintaining the space. You'll be the first port of call for space fixes or questions and you're always on the lookout for ways to improve the BizDojo experience.
- You are confident and highly effective with social activation and relationship-building, and can use this to facilitate beneficial connections between residents and encourage innovative and collaborative work.
- You're a self-starter with the necessary energy, motivation and resilience to be effective in a demanding environment.
- You are highly organised, and the thought of juggling multiple tasks and meeting every deadline doesn't scare you.
- Your impeccable attention to detail means you're always on the lookout for new ways to improve the resident's experience.
- Plus, even when things don't quite go to plan, you manage to exceed our customer's expectations and deliver the full BizDojo experience.
What You'll Get
- Meet an awesome array of people from all walks of life.
- Work with an incredible national team of smart, caring, and driven people
- A home at our kick-arse BizDojo coworking space.
Send your CV and cover letter to Maire Boyce at email@example.com