Community Coordinator - Wellington Based
As a BizDojo Community Coordinator, you will keep your finger on the pulse of what people need to help take their businesses to the next level; you will be able to use this knowledge to develop amazing events and generally make the sort of deep connections that enable founders to thrive.
● Be our human LinkedIn
● Harness your people-power to help our community and their businesses grow
● Get stuff done amongst a talented and supportive team
What if the future of work was not driven by business to business or business to customer but instead human to human? At BizDojo we believe the future of work is social! Check out our Youtube channel for a glimpse into the BizDojo world.
As Community Coordinator it is your mission to deliver an exceptional experience to ensure our members thrive in our awesome environment. You will achieve this through building and maintaining close relationships with members in order to facilitate beneficial connections between residents, engage in meaningful conversations and amplify the experience of the community.
Just like that HDMI cord you can never seem to find when you need it most, a Community Coordinator plugs themselves into our coworking community and makes good stuff happen - that’s right, you’re a human connector.
You own all the events and activations we run out of the space. You’re a master organizer who can leverage your knowledge of our in-house businesses into targeted programs that you’ll plan and deliver.
This role is also heavily focused on maintaining the space. You’ll be the first port of call for space fixes or questions and you’re always on the lookout for ways to improve the BizDojo experience.
● You are a confident relationship-builder.
● You take kindness and throw that sh*t like it’s confetti.
● You’re a self-starter with the necessary energy, motivation and resilience to be effective in
a demanding environment.
● You are highly organised, and the thought of juggling multiple tasks and meeting every
deadline doesn’t scare you.
● Your impeccable attention to detail means you’re always on the lookout for new ways to
improve the resident’s experience.
● Plus, even when things don’t quite go to plan, you manage to exceed our customer’s
expectations and deliver the full BizDojo experience.