Community Ambassador - Wellington Based
Community Ambassadors are confident and driven people who thrive off meeting a wide range of different folks in a way that leaves them feeling pretty darn good. But we all know great impressions aren’t just about smiling and saying hello, and you will have a pivotal part to play in the smooth sailing of BizDojo Wellington, from admin to answering queries, giving tours, wrangling events-prep, and more.
● Harness your people-power to help residents and their businesses grow
● Connect in with a community of exciting ideas
● Be an admin-ninja
● Be part of a great team and a diverse broader community
What if the future of work was not driven by business to business or business to customer but instead human to human? At BizDojo we believe the future of work is social! Check out our Youtube channel for a glimpse into the BizDojo world.
You’ll be wearing many hats so you’ve got to be good at switching between them as needed. You can move from working on a spreadsheet to moving some boxes and welcoming someone into the space. You can do it all with ease and a smile. You’ll also respond to queries over the phone, chat, email and social media so you need to be a highly-organised, confident multitasker.
You know that speed of response is extremely important, but you can walk that fine line between speed and accuracy. You are a master of being direct and friendly in the same sentence.
Last but not least, you always manage to exceed our customer’s expectations even when something doesn’t quite go as planned.
● You have a can-do attitude and embrace the challenges of our fast-paced work environment.
● You’re a self-starter with the necessary energy, motivation and resilience to be effective in a demanding environment.
● Your impeccable attention to detail means you’re always on the lookout for new ways to improve the resident experience.
● You don’t mind answering the same question multiple times in the same day, because it's a different customer each time – each one is another chance to exceed expectations.
● You’re the master of first impressions.