We're looking for awesome humans for our Ponsonby & Takapuna spaces opening in 2017!! It's our community that makes BizDojo the success that it is, and our Community Managers keep them happy!
You're a director of happiness and social butterfly all-in-one. You can flit from one resident to another, solving their problems and fulfilling their business needs along the way. You make magic happen by networking with awesome people, connecting them with relevant people, and facilitating synergetic relationships between them.
That's the brief of what we're looking for, but first, you need to know if you'll even like working with us. We think you will.
BizDojo isn't just a room full of desks - it's an innovative coworking and collaboration network with a passion for encouraging our community, wrapping them with the necessary support and connections so that they can grow.
We are deliberate in our curation of our diverse community of freelancers and businesses from all industries and we actively encourage an open, experimental and collaborative culture through events, projects, programmes and the opportunity to bump into just the right person in the kitchen (seriously).
Check out our Youtube channel for a glimpse into the BizDojo world: http://bit.ly/1WTVOAP
As Community Manager, you are the go-to gal/guy for our community. You know each and every one of our residents and you help them with whatever they need. Plus, you do it all with an awesome attitude.
You'll ask insightful questions, to gain knowledge of our resident businesses and ensure that what we deliver is in fact helping them succeed.
When you're not busy making people's day, you're planning and executing activation programmes and events that captivate our residents and amplify the community experience.
You'll also supervise and work alongside the Community Team to ensure the smooth operation of the day-to-day duties that keep our space in tip-top shape.
BizDojo is a well-established, kick-a** brand, and as we progress, it will be your job to broadcast our success stories to those in the wider business ecosystem and keep on buildin' BizDojo's brand presence.
- You're a social superstar when it comes to interacting with people from all walks of life, and you thrive in our relational environment.
- You're information hungry, always asking insightful questions.
- People-, space- and event-management is your jam, and you've got the experience to prove it.
- "Yes!" is your word. You've got the enthusiasm and can-do attitude to help our residents with whatever they need. There's no challenge too big or small.
- You take kindness and throw that sh*t around like it's confetti. You go the extra mile to make our resident's day and even if things don't quite go to plan, you still manage to exceed their expectations.
- You've got the right kind of individual personality and initiative to think on your feet and make awesome things happen in a fast-paced environment.
- You're happy getting down n' dirty with the physical, not-so-glamorous side of managing a space and running events.
- You may not have a degree in IT but you know more than your Dad does, and when you're faced with a question you don't know the answer to...you find one!
- You have an eye for the smallest of details and you make sure that even the most repetitive of tasks are done right, every time!
What You'll Get
- A workplace where we value you for being you
- An environment where being bold and learning through experimenting is encouraged
- An incredible national team of smart, caring, and driven people to work alongside
- The opportunity to work with some of New Zealand's most progressive enterprises
- A home in our rad, new BizDojo coworking space.
Send your CV and cover letter to Maire Boyce at email@example.com