With the opening of new spaces in Parnell, Takapuna and Ponsonby, BizDojo is on the hunt for a master of growth to join the Auckland team. We need a well-connected Growth Manager who can build relationships, both within our current community, and out in the wider network. You’ll be promoting all the wicked programmes and community events happening in our hood, and getting everyone excited about what’s happening in the Dojo.
You will have the energy, vision and desire to drive new business and grow our member base predominantly in Auckland but also across our national network. We need someone who can ideate, plan, develop and experiment to generate more wins for BizDojo, both internally and externally.
That's the brief on what we're looking for. But first, you need to know if you'll even like working with us. We think you will.
BizDojo has ramped up hard and fast to become a reputable name in New Zealand and we have a global reputation as one of the first 200 coworking spaces in the world. What sets us apart is that BizDojo isn't just a room full of desks - it's an innovative coworking and collaboration network with a passion for encouraging our diverse community of freelancers and businesses, and helping them grow.
Check out our Youtube channel for a glimpse into the BizDojo world: http://bit.ly/1WTVOAP
So, you’ve got an impressive network of entrepreneurs, creatives and freelancers (respect!) and now is your chance to use it. It will be your mission to continue the growth and success of BizDojo Auckland, by helping our residents, their businesses and the BizDojo brand, to succeed.
Our success relies on both the success of our current residents as well as our ability to attract new peeps into the fold, and so understanding business needs is key. You’ll channel your hunger for growth, working like a human LinkedIn to build relevant connections between people, through social activities and personal introductions. Plus, in working with the Community Team, you’ll plan and execute activities that are suited to our residents’ needs and interests, and focus on engaging the wider community as well.
Your success will be measured by our residents’ happiness and retention rates along with your ability to entice exciting new people into our spaces, and thanks to the strong profile of BizDojo in the New Zealand market, your success is assured.
Moving forward, it will be your mission to extend the pipeline of partnerships and build the BizDojo brand, so that we can leverage the acquisition of new residents and future sponsors.
- You’re passionate about entrepreneurship and enjoy meeting with freelancers, entrepreneurs, startups, and investors.
- Ambiguity doesn’t scare you. You know how to prioritise a to-do list that’s constantly in flux. You enjoy variety and love to tackle big projects.
- You’ve already established an impressive network of awesome people in the Auckland region and you’re confident in harnessing it to develop quality leads and conversations that build significant relationships.
- You’re described by others as a bit of a hustler - hungry for growth and confident in converting new residents and keeping up-to-date with each of our existing residents.
- You are passionate about the Auckland business ecosystem and the great work that’s already gone into driving innovation and growth in the city. You want to be a key part in the city’s growth and you’re as excited as we are about opening our new community spaces.
- You have enthusiastic business ethic, a service-oriented ethos and a genuine passion for people. You’ve got the talent to develop strong, trusted and productive connections that will grow the BizDojo presence in Auckland.
What You’ll Get
- Be a part of the Auckland community and contribute to the city's growth.
- Work with an incredible national team of smart, caring, and driven people.
- A competitive compensation
Apply below or by emailing your CV/Cover letter to Maire Boyce at firstname.lastname@example.org