One legendary Regional Manager needed to lead our tribe as they drive BizDojo Auckland growth to infinity and beyond!
- Take on the BizDojo vision & grow our Auckland presence
- Combine your personal brand & strong network to dominate
- Lead a team of epic humans
BizDojo is growing and it’s a big deal. We’re still searching for that perfect person to be the badass Regional Manager we need. We need a leader to inspire our superstar Auckland Team, as they work across multiple new locations, and to oversee BizDojo Auckland's growth as we take it to the next level.
We're not asking you to do the splits, but we need someone flexible. You need to be a senior-level strategy superstar and hands-on people manager, all rolled into one. You’re a master at extending brand reach and you’ve got the experience to prove it. Your people management skills are second to none. You give our small-but-mighty team the support they need, as and when they need it, while also connecting with partners to ensure our collaborative community keeps on winning.
That's the brief of what we're looking for, but first, you need to know if you'll even like working with us. We think you will.
BizDojo has ramped up hard and fast to become a reputable name in New Zealand and we have a global reputation as one of the first 100 coworking spaces in the world. We've spent the past seven years mastering our craft, quietly refining, finessing our spaces, our services and how we position ourselves in the coworking industry.
What sets us apart is that BizDojo isn't just a room full of desks - it's an innovative coworking and collaboration network with a passion for encouraging our diverse community of freelancers and businesses, and seeing them grow.
Check out our Youtube channel for a glimpse into the BizDojo world: http://bit.ly/27Yu9Tm
Now, we're on the hunt for an Auckland Regional Manager to lead our team and oversee the continuous growth and reach of the BizDojo brand. With a solid team of six (soon to be 8 and growing), our growth plans are nothing to be sneezed at...are you prepared for the challenge?
With great growth comes great responsibility, and that's why we need a Regional Manager who can cover both. It will be your mission to connect with other awesome people and businesses within the regional ecosystem, to extend our brand's reach and identify value-adding opportunities to make the community experience an awesome one.
While driving the growth of the business, you'll also be managing the small-but-mighty Auckland team - they're damn good at what they do, and it will be your job to support them as they do it. People management experience is a must, because you’ll need to know when to step in as a hands-on leader and when to step back into senior strategy-mode.
- You've got experience under your belt when it comes to operational delivery and business savvy, out-of-the-box problem solving
- You're an inspirational and effective coach and with people management experience to prove it. You are a leader who discusses expectations, feedback and development regularly with your direct reports. You're all about driving people to be their best.
- You're a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment. When challenges start coming at you left, right and centre, you don't even flinch.
- Change leadership is what you do! You proactively identify opportunities to align team goals with organisational change. You're great at building support for change because you communicate with conviction and you help those around you to see both the rational and mechanics for business changes and how to adapt accordingly.
- You're all about the trends in the innovation, startup, creative and entrepreneurial sectors, and maybe even a trend-setter yourself.
- You're a Profit & Loss boss
- You're a bit of a hotshot when it comes to networking and you've got the respect of industry experts to prove it
- You're a natural when it comes to communication, negotiating and relationship-building
- You're potentially a little on the wonderfully weird side (aren't we all?)
- You're highly motivated and committed to not just growing, but dominating, in a region full of opportunity
What You’ll Get
- A chance to become a well-known figurehead in a region backed by a world-class brand
- A rewarding and fast-moving environment filled with passionate people who love doing what they do
- An incredible team of smart, caring and driven people to work alongside
- A home at our rad BizDojo coworking space
- The chance to make your mark and reach new heights in your career
This is an important, senior-level role that certainly doesn't come up often. If you've got proven ability and invaluable experience at a strategic level, along with a sound reputation, apply today!
Send your CV, impress us with a cover letter to Kate Beaumont at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 027 428 3210 for any questions.