Regional Manager - Auckland
Our spaces in Parnell, Takapuna and soon-to-be Ponsonby, are humming with awesome people doing awesome things. Now we’re ready for a Regional Manager who can drive the continuous growth and reach of our BizDojo brand. Are you ready for the challenge?
We’re not asking you to do the splits, but we need someone flexible. As Regional Manager, you are set up for success with a tight-knit, high-performance team, a well-networked, engaged group of stakeholders, and more programmes and activations than you could poke a stick at. Now we want to take it to the next level.
That’s the brief on what we’re looking for, but first, you need to know if you’ll even like working with us. We think you will.
What if the future of work wasn’t driven by business-to-business, or business-to-customer, but instead, human-to-human? At BizDojo we believe the future of work is social! Check out our Youtube channel for a glimpse into the BizDojo world.
Your mission is to connect, and facilitate connections, with awesome people and businesses within our community and externally in the regional ecosystem, ultimately extending our brand reach and adding value to the BizDojo experience.
While driving growth, you’ll also be managing the mighty Auckland team. You immerse yourself in our environment, observe its performance and gain a strong understanding of our people, learning from them and leading them to deliver an exceptional experience.
In expanding our BizDojo network, you oversee the spin-up and launch of new spaces, and connect regularly with staff across regions to ensure national alignment and collaboration.
- Experience under your belt in strategic thinking, operational delivery, creativity and people-management skills.
- Effective leadership - you discuss expectations, feedback and development, you address performance gaps effectively, and you’re open to feedback to improve your performance, as well as the team’s.
- Proactive in identifying opportunities to align team goals. You’re great at building support because you communicate with conviction and help people understand the rationale and how to adapt accordingly.
- You’re a Profit & Loss boss and a bit of a hotshot when it comes to networking (you’ve got the respect of other industry experts to prove it).
- You’re motivated and committed to growing our community while preserving our unique culture while you do it.
- You’re all about innovation, startup, creative and entrepreneurial sector trends.
- You’re a self-starter who thrives off of challenges and a fast-paced environment.
This role is an opportunity to join a team of passionate driven people, doing awesome work in an environment like no other. To apply please send your cover letter and CV email@example.com