BizDojo is on the hunt for a Workspace Designer to design our commercial workspaces, taking them from concept right through to completion. You will be working with a market leading team who are considered global experts in coworking.
Whether you’re a recent graduate or perhaps a working parent - our ideal candidate will have a strong design and technical background, and a strong working knowledge of CAD and 3D design software. Brownie points for experience in office fit-outs as well.
This is a part-time contract role, with flexible hours. and the option to work from home.
While we’d prefer to have you in the BizDojo space, working alongside the team, the choice is yours - the nature of this work means you could work from home most of the time (and come in for the occasional meeting), or make yourself at home in one of our coworking spaces in Auckland or Wellington.
BizDojo has ramped up hard and fast to become a reputable name in New Zealand and we have a global reputation as one of the first 250 coworking spaces in the world. What sets us apart is that BizDojo isn't just a room full of desks - it's an innovative coworking and collaboration network with a passion for encouraging our diverse community of freelancers and businesses, and helping them grow.
Check out our Youtube channel for a glimpse into the BizDojo world: http://bit.ly/1WTVOAP
As BizDojo’s Workspace Designer, you’ll be tasked with the design of our commercial workspaces. You will oversee all stages of the design process, from concept to creation, where the plans will then be handed over to our construction contractors. You’ll be working with exciting new commercial projects, with scope for progression.
- You’ll need to be able to work with CAD and 3D software to turn ideas into actual plans that can be used by construction contractors to price the works etc.
- You enjoy being creative and have a passion for innovation
- You are curious about new trends and always look to push the boundaries of workspace design
- You have high standards and exceptional technical skills
- You’re happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in, especially when the pressure is on and deadlines are looming.
- You’re an autonomous worker, able to work independently when needed, but also like being a part of a project team.
- You take initiative, simple as that.
What You’ll Get
- Incredible experience working for New Zealand’s largest coworking operator
- An incredible, smart and driven team of people to work alongside
- Flexibility - work from home or make yourself at home in our rad BizDojo coworking space - the choice is yours!
Apply below or email your CV/Cover letter to Maire Boyce at email@example.com along with samples of your work.